Womack, Jon, and William Freeman. "Interactive narrative generation using location and genre specific context." International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling. Springer, Cham, 2019.
- B.S. in Computer Science (Theory and Artificial Intelligence), Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S. in Computer Science (Machine Learning), Georgia Institute of Technology
- Ericsson Research
- Southwest Research Institute
- QMN Services
- Piper Aircraft
- Contextual Computing Group (w/ Thad Starner)
- Augmented Environments Lab (w/ Jay Bolter)
- Borg Lab (w/ Frank Dellaert)
Lin, Georgianna, et al. "Comparing order picking guidance with Microsoft hololens, magic leap, google glass xe and paper." Proceedings of the 22nd international workshop on mobile computing systems and applications. 2021.
Kimura, Naoki, et al. "Mobile, Hands-free, Silent Speech Texting Using SilentSpeller." Extended Abstracts of the 2021 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. 2021.
Kimura, Naoki, et al. "SilentSpeller: Towards mobile, hands-free, silent speech text entry using electropalatography." CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. 2022.
Presentation at 2022 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing / International Symposium on Wearable Computers, Atlanta, GA
Lecture at Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing - Fall 2022, Atlanta, GA
Service and leadership
- Mentor for Georgia Tech Extended Reality (GTXR)
- Co-Founder and President of Georgia Tech Mixed Reality (now GTXR)